In Rockledge, Florida, keeping your air conditioning and heating system functioning at its best is a must for dependable comfort. And that makes professional HVAC maintenance an indispensable part of any conscientious local homeowner’s normal HVAC upkeep routine. Aside from the usual preventive maintenance care we trust that you normally give your system — such as regular filter changes and periodic inspections of your indoor and outdoor units to keep them clean and clear of debris — scheduling routine HVAC tune-ups is the best way to keep your system running at its best.
But, even more than simply scheduling these regular HVAC inspections, signing up for one of Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat’s three annual maintenance membership plans will give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have the highest-quality professionals on the job making sure your equipment remains in the best shape possible.
The Importance of Heat Pump Maintenance
There are many good reasons for keeping your heat pump well-maintained by signing up for one of our convenient preventive maintenance plans:
- Help your system run more energy-efficiently.
- Minimize the likelihood of equipment breakdowns.
- Avoid sometimes-costly emergency HVAC repair calls.
- Increase your family’s comfort, convenience, and enjoyment of your home.
- Protect the integrity of your HVAC system, helping this vital equipment last longer.
- Get the most from the investment you made when you purchased your indoor comfort system.
Choose the Right Preventive Maintenance Plan for Your Needs
Here at Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat, we’ve given careful thought to developing an HVAC maintenance program that’s designed to provide options that fit the needs and budgets of all our valued customers. Our program consists of three different membership plans that allow you to select the one that works best for you, instead of having to settle for a one-size-fits-all plan that may not totally suit your needs. This is just one of the many ways we tailor our services to our customers’ goals, needs, and preferences, making it easier for them to get the level of service they desire at a cost they can afford.
Our Three Heat Pump Maintenance Plans
Here’s an overview of the three HVAC maintenance plans we offer to help you keep your residential heat pump operating at peak efficiency:
- Our Ellington “Basic” (Pay-As-You-Go) Program: This plan gives you the basic inspection and cleaning services your system needs to operate efficiently, along with a 1-year warranty, for a highly affordable price, offering options for adding additional services.
- Our Ellington “Preferred Member” Program: For a slightly higher price, this option provides a more comprehensive inspection and cleaning service, along with discounts on repairs and equipment, a 2-year warranty and lower-priced options for adding additional services.
- Our Ellington “No Worries Member” Program: Our most comprehensive maintenance plan, this program offers an extensive tune-up and cleaning, with a lifetime workmanship warranty and multiple additional services added at no charge, along with a 100-percent repair discount for systems from 0-10 years old and a 50-percent discount for systems older than 10 years, as well as an even-more-generous equipment discount.
Let Our Team Help You Choose the Plan That’s Right for You
Here at Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat, our entire team is committed to serving you. If you have any questions about which of our maintenance plans would best fit your family’s lifestyle, needs, and budget, please give us a call at (321) 222-6718 to discuss your needs with one of our knowledgeable home comfort specialists. These experienced HVAC experts can walk you through the finer details of your situation, helping you better assess your family’s HVAC maintenance plan requirements. Or, fill out our online form to schedule an appointment for your service. We promise to do our very best to accommodate your appointment-scheduling needs.