Up to $500 off and 36 months no interest financing*
*Call Ellington A/C for complete details.
The Perfect Solution to Your Cooling
+ Heating Problems
We Offer High Quality Products from Mitsubishi Cooling & Heating to Homeowners in Brevard and Monroe Counties
Captures dust particles and absorbs odor-causing gases.
Hybrid-coating process makes the catechin filter washable and, if properly maintained with regular cleaning, remains effective for up to ten years.
Platinum Catalyst Deodorizing Filter
Available on some models.
Features a ceramic surface absorption element and uses nanotechnology for high-powered odor absorption.
Periodic cleaning, following the recommended procedures, will maintain filter effectiveness for up to two years.
Reduces germs, bacteria
Helps trap dust, pollens,
mites and other particles.
Utilizes an enzyme catalyst to help break down the allergen proteins, transforming them and effectively cleaning the air (filter should be cleaned regularly to maintain effectiveness).
Types of Indoor Units
Slim, wall-mounted units provide individual room comfort control. Some even have 3D temperature sensing technology.
Wider airflow pattern for better air distribution in a less obtrusive style. Perfect for bedrooms, offices, basements, sunrooms and additions.
Ideal for areas that are smaller or don’t have as much wall space. (Multi-zone applications only.) Perfect for attics, sunrooms and rooms with low walls
Types of Outdoor Units
Single + Multi-zone Outdoor Units
Single Zone Cooling and Heating
- Keeping one room comfortable throughout the year is easy with a single-zone unit.
Multi-Zone Cooling and Heating
- Keep everyone comfortable in every room, with an efficient whole-home multi-zone system.
- Zones adjust so everyone is always comfortable automatically.
All Mitsubishi Electric Ductless Systems Include the Following Features
- Whisper Quiet – No ducts mean ductless systems don’t need noisy fans. Indoor units are quieter than a human whisper.
- Inverter-Compressor Technology – Mitsubishi Electric ductless units work incrementally, maintaining comfort while saving energy.
- Advanced Multi-Stage Filtration – Reduce illness, allergy and asthma symptoms by removing contaminants and improving air quality.
- Smart Controls – Manage your cooling and heating system from wherever you are using a smartphone or tablet.
- Consumer Approved – Compact design and rated #1 in reliability.
How the Mitsubishi ductless system works.
Ductless systems move refrigerant directly to the indoor unit through small lines.
Each room or living space has its own indoor unit and wireless controller.
Here’s how the system works in a single-room application.
Indoor Unit uses refrigerant to cool or heat air and quietly distributes it where you need it in the living space.
Outdoor Unit has a cruise control compressor that sends just the right amount of refrigerant to the indoor unit, allowing perfect comfort and no temperature swings.
Wireless Control Unit allows you to adjust temperature, fan speed, and more… at the touch of a button.
Single rooms can now have ultimate comfort.
Hot or Cold Rooms
Living Rooms/Media Rooms
Bonus Rooms/Guest Rooms