service-workers mascots

A+ Service

We send only courteous, professional, experienced technicians to your home or place of business for all air conditioning or heating repairs. Our field staff has over 20 years of average experience in air conditioning and heating repairs.

We are confident we will exceed your expectations.

Request an Appointment

We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
  • (1) Appointment dates and times are subject to availability.
  • Confirm we can meet your requested time
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

How do we continue to ensure our A+ Rating?

one

We have a DEDICATED quality control specialist. No other company has this.

two

We only employ the top 1% of CRAFTSMAN, the other 99% work at other places.

three

Your design consultant will be on the job to communicate all of the concerns you discussed.

four

Training is an integral part of our company. This is why you will have the best craftsman in the business in your home.

five

We use a Quality Assurance Checklist.
No one is perfect, but when a process is followed,
we can be!

better-business-bureau A+

Service + Repairs

Unlike many of our competitors, we focus on our specific service areas of Brevard County and the middle to lower Keys in Monroe County. Furthermore, we focus on residential HVAC only. By not focusing on plumbing or electrical, it allows us to have the most talented team in the industry to serve you in your home. Most of our customers choose TRANE equipment due to its rugged design for the Florida elements. When you combine a TRANE unit with our award winning installation and proper maintenance, you’ll have a system that can stand the test of time.

Our field staff is second to none. They are Factory Certified Technicians who are able to diagnose the problem. We have a few homeowners who attempt to repair air conditioning units themselves, but rarely do they get to the true source of the problem.

All of the technicians pass a drug test and have a thorough background check, unlike many others in our industry.

Call us today to let our family of air conditioning repair experts keep you comfortable. We have technicians stationed throughout Brevard County, and the Middle and Lower Keys, for fast response times. Whether you live in Palm Bay, Melbourne, Melbourne Beach, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, Indialantic, Cocoa, Titusville, Port St. John, Marathon, Key West and the surrounding areas, we have a tech near you. Our offices are centrally located for easy access to all of our service areas.

ellington no worries program
ellingtons preferred membership

Don’t just take our word for it,
the facts speak for themselves!

program benefits comparison chart
program benefits comparison chart bottom
program benefits comparison chart
program benefits comparison chart bottom
Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat 10-signs-its-time-to-replace-your-hvac-unit
Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat
Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat FINANCING AVAILABLE
Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat Special Offers

Call Now:

24/7 Emergency Service Available

(321) 252-0469

Brevard County

(305) 307-5909

Middle & Lower Keys

Subscribe to our newsletter

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.